Buying A Home
Whether you are buying your first property or have experienced this process before, you can expect the same:
- A meeting with me to identify your needs.
- A search through available properties, narrowed based on those needs.
- Viewing tours planned based on your schedule (with the odd stop at a coffee or pastry shop)
- Input from me based on our initial meeting and my real estate knowledge.
- Updates on on latest market developments.
- My professional skills to negotiate the best terms on your behalf.
- Buying a home: A Sound Investment In Your Future
- Buying a home: Your Needs and Wants
- Tips for Buying Strata Properties
- Buying or Selling a Strata Unit: Things You Should Know
- Checklist for house hunting
- No time like the present to buy a home
- Tips for first-time home buyers
- REALTORS® Help Smooth the Home Buying Process
- Buying a Home: Old Versus New
- Helpful Hints on Buying a Home
- Closing Costs
- The Final Cost of Buying a Home
Articles courtesy of vreb.org