Selling Your Home
Selling a property requires an up-to-the-minute knowledge of the current market and a strategy for attracting the best offers. With every listing, I undertake the following responsibilities:
- Provide a realistic and accurate evaluation of your home.
- Advise on preparing your home for sale.
- Develop a strategy to market your home based on your goals and needs.
- Arrange showings to fit your schedule, at a minimum disturbance to you and your neighbours.
- Respect your time and privacy.
- Keep you informed; follow-up and provide feedback at all times.
- Negotiate the best terms on your behalf.
- Selling Your Home - Why it pays to use a REALTOR®
- Selling Your Home - Why using a REALTOR® makes sense
- Marketing your home with a REALTOR®
- Preparing your home for sale
- Selling your home - What a Listing Entails
- Selling your home - How to Review an Offer
- Tips on sprucing up your home prior to selling
- Moving up in the housing market
- Chattels and Fixtures: Put it in Writing Before You Sell
- Creating Curb Appeal
Articles courtesy of vreb.org